Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

One of my favourite citie Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur – One of my favourite citie so far ?



Some of the reasons I love Kuala Lumpur!

Kuala Lumpur, or KL as it is otherwise known is the capital city of Malaysia and an amazing place to visit. Malaysia’s population is divided into three main nationalities; Malay, Chinese and Indian, and due to this there is a huge amount of culture. The city is obviously very built up and modern, but it has a lot of beautiful greenery and palm trees everywhere as well. It’s clean and very cheap for a backpacker, and the people are just so lovely. I actually stayed with a malaysian family for a bit of my time there and they were so amazingly lovely and helpful, meeting them has been a highlight of my trip.



Malaysia has a hot climate so a tip from me to be would to stay at an Airbnb with a rooftop pool, there are loads to choose from and you can get some great deals! There’s loads to do if you want to get out and explore the city, here are some of the things I did during my time there.

Batu Caves



Just outside the city area you’ll find the Batu Caves. These caves are a place of worship for the Hindu people so be respectful when you visit. The Batu Caves is a beautiful tourist attraction and a place where you can learn about the Hindu culture and religion, see some wild monkeys, and take in the views. I also did a tour through a dark cave which was interesting as they explained about the nature and animals living there and the hundreds of species in the caves.

No comments:

Post a Comment